IS FRESH START’S EMOTIONAL WELLNESS SPECIALTY PACKAGE FOR YOU?
It has been designed for those who aim to improve their emotional wellbeing, be it depression, emotional trauma, relationship difficulties, anxiety, grief or disconnection from one’s own soul.
Trauma & Caregiving
Your Specialty Package Creation Process
- Professional Services (assessment and monitoring by Dr. Unwin, Dr. Paice)
- One-on-One Services (therapies, counselling, coaching: any service that requires a therapist)
- Custom Protocols (kits, custom formulation, specialty drinks, etc. e.g. Advanced Candida, Heavy Metals Cleanse, Advanced Respiratory, Sugar stabilizer)
Fresh Start has helped many guests to improve health naturally. We have a process of when it is best for you to see each therapist, number of days to do the protocol, sequence etc. in order to achieve optimum results.
Just like there is a specific order when building a house, there is a specific order with healing. This is the reason why we are here to guide your healing process to ensure it is SAFE, PRODUCTIVE and FUN.
Read below ” How is Specialty Package Created?”
- your individual main health goals
- additional areas of focus
- current health conditions and possible contraindications
- support of the overall wellbeing
- safety, gradual healing and intensity of therapies
- ideal spacing and sequence of services for optimum results
You also may be assigned a Specialty Drink or Formulas for organ support or more advanced cleansing of a specific body system, if this is necessary.
During your stay all Practitioners will regularly exchange information on your progress, to help you more effectively, and the Program Director will be assessing your progress and adjusting the process, as necessary.
Do any of these apply to you? If yes, this package is for you.
- Do you feel that you need to calm your emotions or curb your irritability?
- Do you want to understand underlying causes of depression or anxiety and diminish it?
- Do you want to be in a space where you can safely process your emotions and be heard?
- Do you feel like you need professional assistance in healing a deep trauma or big change in your life?
- Do you need increased motivation to do things you need and want to do?
- Do you need to nourish and heal your soul in a loving and supporting environment, away from your current business or stressful situation?
MAIN GOALS OF THE EMOTIONAL WELLNESS FOCUS:
- Emphasis on relaxation of the entire body and mind, allowing deeper and more gradual healing;
- Holistic approach to physical, emotional and soul health. While focusing on your heart, complement it with healthy nutrition, exercise and other vital physical components of emotional health.
- Semi-flexible structure with quality education and nature therapy component. Enjoy balanced group and individual rest time, smell the ocean breeze, participate in many guided nature walks in pristine air.
- Effective methods without immersing you for prolonged time into past painful experiences – open up to a gentle and deep healing without all-day-long heavy group-circles, common for trauma-focused counselling and rehab programs.
- Work with top-notch experienced practitioners in the areas of emotional and spiritual wellness. Greatly improve your emotional wellbeing with our cohesive, multi-skilled and intuitive team.
- Addressing underlying health conditions. Disease may affect how you feel emotionally. During your stay you may begin dealing with issues with digestion, sleep, immune system, weight, blood sugar and joint health.
- Re-hydration, re-nourishment and restoration of the aura and chakras. See your emotions becoming more grounded and your ability to handle life changes and stresses with greater ease.
- Gentle detox component, greatly beneficial for releasing of the past emotions and balancing of the hormonal system and neurotransmitters.
CONDITIONS THE EMOTIONAL WELLNESS FOCUS MAY BE BENEFICIAL FOR:
Even though we do not treat nor can we promise you’ll recover from any mental illness or specific emotional wellbeing issue, our guests have found the 7-to-21-Day Detox Programs helpful with conditions that include, but not limited to:
- Major life events and changes
- Dysthmia (minor depression)
- Dark mental outlook: feeling hopeless, powerless and trapped
- Feeling of worthlessness
- Feeling of guilt
- Lack of motivation
- Gradual weaning of anti-depressants
- Emotional abuse
- Sexual abuse
- Physical abuse
- History of family depression
- Loss of a loved one and bereavement
- Caregiving for a sick, mentally disabled or dying family member/ friend
- Healing after divorce
- Conflicts Resolution
- Couples Relationships Healing
- Difficulties with Coworkers or Employer/Employees
- Relationships with children
- Relationship with parents
- Blended Families
- Extended Family Dynamics
- Finding a Soulmate
- Emotional pain that wants to come out but you are not sure what it is or have resistance to letting go
- Feeling as if you compromise your own values
- Feeling of being disconnected from oneself
- Social isolation and difficulty to express what’s on one heart
- Feeling like things “being done to me”
- Anger management
- Conflicting desires/ shame/ gilt
- Phobias (spiders, snakes, crowds, small spaces, water etc.)
- Social Anxiety
- Lack of self-confidence
- Fear of public speaking
- Fear of abandonment
- Fear that terrible things will happen
- Anxiety about ability to handle life
- Fear to start a relationship
- Fear of commitment
- Fear of death
- Fear of cancer or other disease that “runs” in the family
- Fear of failure
- Fear of opening up or trusting others
- Exhaustion/Dysfunction of Energetical Bodies and Centres (Aura, mental body, chakras)
- Mood swings/ Emotional Instability
- Heightened sensitivity to words and actions of others, being easily affected by emotions of others
- Overreacting to everything
- Frequent feeling of rejection
- Difficulty to take constructive feedback
- Crying in an uncomfortable situation
- Intense emotions, though often not visible to others
- Feeling needy and difficulty to generate own energy, happiness without other people
Choose YOUR Path
7 Days: JUMP START™ Path
14 – 21 Days: GO DEEPER™ Path
Note: All rates are subject to 5% GST.
NOTE: Specialty Packages are prepaid after you Registered Online, completed live Phone Consultation and finalized the Registration.
READY TO REGISTER?
Your Health Retreat Will Be a Life-Changing Experience
Health Conditions We Do Not Work With:
- Bipolar and Personality Disorders
- Bulimia and Anorexia
- Organic Brain Injuries
- Manic, Psychotic and Suicidal Depression
- Advanced Mental Challenges where a person cannot behave adequately
- Extreme emotional or physical pain, or other challenges requiring constant one-on-one supervision or a possible need for hospitalization
- Dependency on marijuana/drugs, or inability to abstain from alcohol intake while on the program (these are not permitted on the premises).
- Additionally, if you are planning to come off very addictive medications (and during this process you may require medical supervision or hospitalization), we highly suggest to do so with the help of your physician in a comfort of your home or family/friends support before coming, as you may have very intense symptoms, and we are not set-up to offer you the needed help. Additionally, you will not be able to focus on working with depression and come off meds like this at the same time.
- Somebody whose family wants to get well, but it is not his/her own project
- Too Advanced Depression when a person cannot be in a group setting
Though we have professional staff with advanced health expertise and most of our guests receive wonderful health results, the Fresh Start Emotional Wellness Focus is assessing the underlying causes of emotional problems and starts working with them, as well as gradual restoration of energetic bodies. So please do not expect quick fixes. We cannot guarantee health recovery or any specific results. The speed of healing and progress are very individual and depend on many factors, including how advanced the condition is, other conditions present, personal readiness to work on oneself etc. Additionally, there are some contraindications to our programs. Please note that we are not a medical facility and therefore cannot provide an adequate hospital setting for advanced cases.