While at Fresh Start you’ll see passion, professionalism, and attention to detail everywhere: from preparation of meals and drinks, to educational classes and program guidance. People who work at Fresh Start are here for a reason: to make a difference in your health and life. They are dedicated, knowledgeable and caring.
Professionalism and quality of staff are some of Fresh Start’s key features. Here is what our staff will do for you:
Before the Program
- After your free consultation, an experienced Program Consultant will do a health assessment to determine whether our service match your needs. He or she will be able to make suggestions in regards to which program and specialty package suits you best.
- Upon registration, you’ll be required to fill out a detailed Health Information Form. Your Program Director will study it and use the information, to be able to assist you on your health journey. It will be used for ensuring that you have no contraindications for treatments and program components, and if you are on the GO-DEEPER™, for creation of your individualized health plan.
During the Program
- The program is supervised and guided every day by a Program Director experienced in natural health, who will be providing you with quality education, assessing your well-being and care, and answering the questions you may have. Morning check-ins are a very important time where he/she will check with each person how he/she is doing and what does he/she need for the most comfortable stay and experience.
- Every staff member is a hand-picked, professional member of our team. They work together on three levels, physical, emotional and soul-level, to share with you their special knowledge.
- Whether you are in a fitness class or a workshop, everyone on staff will thoroughly understand the process you are going through, how you may be feeling physically or emotionally, and will provide you with sincere support and love. Our goal is to create a safe environment where you can dress casually, cry, share, laugh, be yourself and go (or not go) to the places you need to heal.
- Fresh Start is a place respecting all social, religious, and philosophical backgrounds, aiming to create a neutral healing space for everyone.
- We work from the heart. With a lot of personal attention and sincere care, at Fresh Start guests feel more like in a family than an institution.
After the Program
- Before you leave, you’ll receive After Program Re-Entry Tips and a Fresh Start recipe book to take home to continue on a healthy path. Additionally, during your stay you’ll receive many handouts that after going home many people review, share with friends and family and from which they regularly take extra tips for their daily life.
Your Health Retreat Will Be a Life-Changing Experience