KC (Kenneth), TX, USA
“All of us who work, own our own businesses, are at the Executive Level or whatever… need to put themselves first… If I am sick, my family is sick, my school is sick. So I have to take care of myself first.”
Improvements with: HBP, Weight Loss, High Pulse, Insomnia, Sleep Issues, Low Energy/ Fatigue, Unhealthy Lifestyle Habits, Difficulty Walking/ Flexibility.
|306 lbs.||285 lbs. (Lost 21 lbs.)|
|BP 170/90, Resting Pulse 90||BP 110/70, Resting Pulse 60|
|Had a stroke 5.5 months ago. Poor diet, lack of exercise, stress of work and every day life||Learned a lot about rest, meditation and food.|
|Spend 700-800 on medications per month||Feel ready to work with the doctors back home on cutting down on meds|
|Woke up 4, 5, 6 times. Woke up fatigued, wanted to go back to sleep, felt not motivated to do anything||In a week’s time was sleeping 8 hrs. uninterrupted, no more naps|
|Used to drink 5-6 cokes a day||Didn’t have hunger not 1 day. No cravings, including sweets and sugars|
|Prisoner of my body, difficult to walk and tie shoes||Have no more limp, walk 2-3 times daily|
- Staff: The best part was to be honored to be in the company of the great staff… It catered towards you. I appreciated the staff was really focusing on me. This really made me focus on me… People on staff here practice what they are instructing us on.
- Daily Walks and Location: This is where I felt most relaxed. The scenery is gorgeous.
- Semi-Flexible Structure: Another thing I can say about Fresh Start is that it is a regular schedule, but they give you time to do your things, incorporate your schedule. So you can make your choices.
- Individualized Planning of the Healing Path™: You go through some extensive testing… You get additional time with a specialist. They build your schedule to navigate you through. It takes a special staff. It would be easy just to plan through the weeks. But this is not how it works. You have those sessions. They are accompanying you to make what’s best for your success on this program.
- Health Education: The medical professionals say: Get rest and eat well. With Fresh Start they go a lot deeper than that. You really learn how to take care of your body from eating healthy to little work-outs and additional exercises. They talk about what difference make meditation, rest and sleep, how important your liver is. It is the whole anatomy lesson you haven’t had probably since high school or college… Taking those things when you go home. These are all simple twitches we grew up with and forgot along the way.
The information above is based on the following resources:
- Before, Mid and After Program Self-Assessments
- Unedited Video Testimonial Materials
Your Health Retreat Will Be a Life-Changing Experience
Disclaimer: Results of participants differ and the Fresh Start cannot guarantee that you will experience your improvements in the same way as in this testimonial. The Fresh Start is not an allopathic medical facility and does not claim to either diagnose or treat any disease. The Fresh Start does not guarantee a recovery from any specific disease or a health symptom.