Veronica, CA, United States
“I was having hard time living with the grief and the pain of losing both of my parents. I learned to let them go and rest in peace. It’s just amazing how good I feel.”
Improvements with: Grief, Heart Healing, Edema, Difficulty Walking/Flexibility Insomnia/Sleep Issues, Low Energy/Chronic Fatigue, Digestive Issues, Unhealthy Lifestyle Habits, Bloating/Indigestion.
|Some people go through grieving process healthfully. Others need more help, like I did.||I’ve learned how to grieve, I’ve learned the process.|
|I was bawling my eyes out, when I came… I would always cry for my parents: morning, day and night. There was not a day when I would not cry.||Now I can talk about them without crying. I learned to let go of the grief.|
|I wasn’t able to sleep sometimes.||I can sleep!|
|Fatigue: I used to nap for 2-3 hrs every day.||I take 20-30 min nap and am good to go… I feel reenergized all over, like when I was a kid.|
|Had edema, swollen legs that hurt, could not zip my boots.||Edema is gone. I can zip my boots now. Now they look like ankles, not tankles.|
|Had difficulty walking.||Can walk better.|
|Used to feel bloated.||I purposely brought a pair of pants that did not fit me, and now it does… I do not feel bloated.|
|Thick blood: blood platelets were clumped together.||Now they are almost normal.|
- Heart Healing: The sessions were amazing from start. Look at me. I feel amazing!
- Staff: I loved meeting staff here. So comforting, caring… I absolutely loved all counsellors, doctors. Everyone was so concerned and willing to help and always there. Sometimes people need that, like I did.
- Lecture and tools: All info and tools that they give us will be life tools for me. You do not go home empty handed.
- Changes I am going to make:No sugar, no white flour, drink more water, less snacking… I am going home and eat the right way.
- Food: The food, the dressings were amazing! The recipes we take home are just fabulous.
- Group: I loved meeting people.
- The nature, the setting and the walks
The information above is based on the following resources:
- Before, Mid and After Program Self-Assessments
- Health Information Chart
- Unedited Video Testimonial Materials
Your Health Retreat Will Be a Life-Changing Experience
Disclaimer: Results of participants differ and the Fresh Start cannot guarantee that you will experience your improvements in the same way as in this testimonial. The Fresh Start is not an allopathic medical facility and does not claim to either diagnose or treat any disease. The Fresh Start does not guarantee a recovery from any specific disease or a health symptom.