Joanne, BC, Canada
“I did a lot of emotional healing with amazing therapists/counsellors, not talk therapy of which I have many years’ experience.”
Improvements with: Energy Level, Emotional Wellness, Wine, Weight Loss.
|Weight 206.2||Weight 199.4 (lost 7 lbs.)|
|BP 123/81||BP 111/75|
|Low energy following illness||I feel a true sense of renewal for which I came here.|
|Low grade depression||I did a lot of emotional healing with amazing therapists/counsellors, not talk therapy of which I have many years’ experience.|
|Evening “cocktails”||My mind and body feel so much more connected.|
|Felt Lost Since Retiring||I’ve made plans to ensure that I continue this feeling, path when I leave.|
- Staff Care and Professionalism: You won’t find a more caring group of people who know what you need to heal.
- Connection with other guests: Having other people around me, going through the same process made such a difference, everyone was supportive…We bonded right away and within a couple of days I felt like we were very close. Very diverse group of people, but very kind, very nice. I think I will have some new friends going forward from this journey. I think this was a highlight for me.
- Location: The beautiful location on the ocean with amazing skies and wildlife…Incredibly beautiful.
- Fitness: I got back to working out again. I really enjoyed the instructor. She had such a great energy. She inspired me, between the workouts and the long walks. We took the guided walks, – I so enjoyed those.
- Kayaking: At my age, I never kayaked before but wanted to do it for a long time…this was something I wanted to do, but no one wanted to kayak with me…I wanted to take the opportunity here…It was a little bit frightening in the beginning, but so incredibly beautiful. It was such an experience for you.
- Lifestyle Education: Chef inspired me…I am not a great cook…But I thought to myself: I can do it myself…If it’s too complicated, then you think: I can’t do it. But it was so easy, she made it so easy. The cooking, non-cooking lessons were really inspiring to me.
- Organization: It is very well organized, which is important for me. I am a very organized person, and I do not like chaos. So, it was great.
- Semi-flexible Structure: We were kept busy all the time. Yet you have some time to yourself, which is nice. But I like to be occupied. But it’s a choice, you do not have to do what you do not want to do.
- Challenge: Colonics, which I never had before and Isotonic – it was a challenge for me. But it’s a good challenge. Because what you do – you feel better. And you think: Well, you always have to be willing to do something new.
- One-on-one GO-DEEPER Services™: The therapists here were incredibly helpful. They really listened. They really worked with me to help me feel better and to go forward and not to feel stuck where I was.
- Emotional Healing: It was really tough, I admit. But it was what I needed and I knew that I needed. At first, I was resistant, I have to say. Because opening of the old wounds is not always an easy thing to do. But I knew I had to come to some kind of equilibrium for myself…If you are feeling lost, need a reset, or you feel emotionally distraught or upset, this is a really good place to come and just relax, reset and to relearn how to be happy in your life.
The above information is based on the following resources:
- Health Info Chart: Weight and Blood Pressure
- Before and After – (After first week)
- Before and After – (After second week)
- Unedited video testimonial material
Your Health Retreat Will Be a Life-Changing Experience
Disclaimer: Results of participants differ and the Fresh Start cannot guarantee that you will experience your improvements in the same way as in this testimonial. The Fresh Start is not an allopathic medical facility and does not claim to either diagnose or treat any disease. The Fresh Start does not guarantee a recovery from any specific disease or a health symptom.