April, North Carolina, USA
“The Digestive Issues were always a problem when I quit…Because of the way the food was here and the digestive protocol, I did not have the acids, and did not want to eat, eat, eat to put out that fire.”
Improvements with: Quit Smoking, Prevention of Weight Gain and Heartburn related to Quitting Smoking, Depression, Anxiety, Self Love, Social Skills, Hip Pain, Muscle Pain, Mental Focus, High Blood Pressure.
|Started smoking again to cope with husband’s death||Quit smoking, did not have acid reflux, like before when quit. For the first time, I Quit Smoking and lost weight.|
|Muscular issues||Improved range of motion, strength and flexibility improved|
|Osteoporosis and 2 full hip replacement||Improved hip strength and weight to help bones|
|Depression, stress||Feel more even and clear. Anxiety went down. Worked through some issues I had emotionally.|
|Challenged and unfocused||More clear and more informed. The things I did not believe I could have accomplished, now are within reach. Hope is everything.|
|Scattered energy, fear issues||Feel peaceful and hopeful, and very grateful|
|BP 148/77||BP 110/80|
|Weight 170.8 lbs.||Came down to 164 lbs. (6.8 lbs.)|
- Food: I love food. I enjoy eating! The food was great.
- Connection with other guests: The fellowship was great. So many wonderful people came. The program allowed everyone to bond. I think it helped our journey.
- Lifestyle Education: I’ve got a wealth of knowledge, particularly on nutrition. Not only what to eat and how to buy it. We had hands-on things about reading labels, not just in the classroom, we headed out to a health food store and looked at labels. It was nice to put the two together… I loved the cooking classes – it was a lot of fun and informative.
- Facility and Staff: A facility is only as good as people. But when you put two together, it is almost magical… It’s very professional, but it’s still very personable. It’s just got the Goldilocks zone for me.
- Location: The landscape was incredible…It’s so beautiful around here…You cannot help it but to be happy and to get well with all this positive energy around you.
- Fitness: We went on the most wonderful walks…I loved fitness classes…We’d be all cutting-up and laughing, but we all were doing some serious work. We knew we were working hard, but we were just happy about it.
The above information is based on the following resources:
- Before and After Self-Assessment
- Unedited Video Testimonial Materials
- Health Information Chart of the Guest
Your Health Retreat Will Be a Life-Changing Experience
Disclaimer: Results of participants differ and the Fresh Start cannot guarantee that you will experience your improvements in the same way as in this testimonial. The Fresh Start is not an allopathic medical facility and does not claim to either diagnose or treat any disease. The Fresh Start does not guarantee a recovery from any specific disease or a health symptom.