Kelli, Texas, USA
“I realized that I do not have to go to a gym class and just beat myself to a pulp to lose weight. Just getting up and moving every day increased my energy and how I feel about myself.”
Improvements with: Digestive Health, Inflamed Liver, Swelling of Ankles, Hip and Heel Pain, Energy Level, Emotional Wellness, Wine, Weight Loss, Quit Smoking (e-cigarettes), Lifestyle Habits Change.
|Ankles swollen||Swelling gone|
|Hip and heel pain||Much better|
|Overweight||Lost 13 lbs. and 4 inches in waist|
|Constipation – irregular bowel, leaky gut||Much more regular|
|Low energy||Waking up with energy. It is 10 times more at least.|
|Inflamed, fatty liver||Liver cleansed and got smaller/not swollen|
|Depressed and isolated||Much lighter and looking forward to getting out more|
|Unresolved emotional baggage||Wonderful sessions going deep|
|Terrible self-talk||Tools to change dialogue|
|No sense of peace||Calm and positive|
|Anger and sadness||Got to the root and actually dealt with it|
|No exercise||Walking every day|
|Smoking e-cigs||No more e-ciggies|
|Drinking too much||No desire to get drunk|
|Terrible eating habits||New menu for myself|
- Lifestyle Education: The classes on how our bodies work, how food digests, and how to make better food choices were invaluable. The cooking classes took the “mystery” of juicing and eating out organically away…Going to the store and looking at what we are putting into our bodies was a great help. I am getting excited about working with my juicer and my blender, not my microwave.
- Small Group Environment: Allows for comradery and compassion for all.
- Emotional Support and Healing Sessions: Helped with years long angst, sadness, anger and resentment.
- Food Sensitivity Testing: Learning sensitivities to certain foods will help with meals and future planning of eating out.
- Habits Repatterning Program: A flush of my system to get rid of my e-cigarette and alcohol that was in my body has been a tremendous help. And now it has been over a week since I’ve even reached for an e-cig.
- Location: Being from Texas, this nice, cool, crisp fresh air has been wonderful…There is a family of bold eagles here teaching their babies how to fly right out of our window…It’s very peaceful. The ocean, seeing the mountains across. It makes me want to paint.
- Pre-and post-program assessment: When I first got here, Dr. Jeremy and Dr. Lidia did a thermographic photograph of my body, front, back, sides and the bottom of my feet. I was a hot mess, as they would say. My body was very, very warm, some places were so hot, they turned white (means inflammation). My heels, my joints…They just showed me the results yesterday, and I am absolutely amazed. Almost all of the white spots were completely gone; my whole body has cooled down and completely evened out…According to what she showed me, I have done almost 180-degree turn around. My numbers either raised significantly…or lowered appropriately, what they were for.
- Program Structure and Tools: We had art classes, health classes, cooking classes…Everything combined makes such a fully integrative program that it makes me confident that when I go home I am going to be able to do it there, too.
A lot of the programs I haven’t had that feel: the minute I leave I’m right at the hamburger drive through. I don’t feel it this time. I am really looking forward to prepare some of the meals that we’ve learned how to do. They were delicious! I cannot believe I don’t miss meat, but I don’t. And I’m a 3-4 hamburger per week girl. I really feel confident about that.
Your Health Retreat Will Be a Life-Changing Experience
Disclaimer: Results of participants differ and the Fresh Start cannot guarantee that you will experience your improvements in the same way as in this testimonial. The Fresh Start is not an allopathic medical facility and does not claim to either diagnose or treat any disease. The Fresh Start does not guarantee a recovery from any specific disease or a health symptom.