Rhonda is a dedicated, compassionate and intuitive therapist, with a passion for working with individuals to help facilitate their wellness. Her discretion and caring attitude naturally draws people and provides a safe space for healing.
Rhonda came from Northern Manitoba, spent part of her life in Haida Gwaii and now permanently resides on Vancouver Island, where she has her own holistic business and is helping improve the health of many individuals of all ages and a variety of health needs. Volunteering with the Comox Valley Hospice has also been very meaningful to her.
Rhonda’s love of working with people and watching them blossom with healing modalities first came about after she herself was injured in an accident which resulted in a whiplash injury. The discovery of the mind/body connection put Rhonda on the path to healing. Her body healed, and this led her to explore, learn, and help others in the remarkable world of health and wellness.
Rhonda’s Professional Training Includes:
- Foot Reflexology Certificate, Reflexology Association of Canada
- Currently studies in reflexology with Lillian Morten’s approach moving the energy with the Chinese meridians and elements
- Registered Aromatherapist (RA ®) Certification, 2005
- Essential Oil Therapist (EOT®) Certification, 2008
- Ionic Foot Detox sessions, 2006
- Certified Psych-K Instructor, 2010. Psych-K is a combination of Neuro Linguistic Programming, Brain Dominance Theory and Applied Kinesiology. It is an efficient way to identify and rewrite limiting subconscious beliefs into self-empowering ones as well as transforming the perception of stress and trauma.
Other studies include:
Certification in Emotion Code, Essential Oil Chemistry, Spa Practitioner, Healing Touch, Shadow Energetics, Holoenergetics, Chinese Medicine and Essential Oils, Access Consciousness, Access Consciousness BARS, Remote Viewing, Reiki and Chair Massage.
Family and Hobbies:
Rhonda has three sons and two grandchildren. She enjoys time with her family and friends. Rhonda has a well rounded number of interests which include: paddle boarding, kayaking, swimming, rock hounding, gardening, reading, knitting, board games, music, cooking and watching her favourite team play football.