Who Am I?
Jeff’s specialty is therapeutic structural work. He comes with over thirty years of experience in human services with troubled youth, developmentally handicapped adults, frail elderly people, para and quadriplegics, those suffering from an acquired brain injury and individuals with mental health conditions. After having graduated in 2005 from Centennial College of Health Sciences, Ontario, Jeff owned and operated a massage therapy practice in Parry Sound, Ontario 2007-2018.
Jeff’s Training Includes:
- Swedish/ Relaxation Massage
- Deep Tissue
- Manual Lymph Drainage
- Myo-Facial Release
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Active Release
- Visceral Manipulation
- Worked for the Ministry of Correctional Services running an “outward bound” type program called Project DARE for troubled youth. “DARE” stands for “Development through Activity, Recreation and Education”.
- Designed and organized programs for developmentally challenged people.
- Took a challenge of being a one-on-one caregiver for a quadriplegic for 5 years.
- Worked with seniors in a long term care facility which naturally led to opening his own homecare agency, which he operated for 17 years to fill in a caregiving gap in his small Northern Ontario community.
- Took training with Canadian Kennel Club judges to become a professional dog behaviorist for obedience training and gun dog training. Built and operated his own breeding, training and boarding facility for champion Labrador retrievers.
Jeff is a big-hearted father and grandfather who boasts 3 healthy, happy children as well as 6 grandchildren. Besides visiting his beloved family, Jeff’s other passions include growing wheat grass and being an active musician. Jeff is playing the double bass in his own folk group as well as the Strathcona Symphony Orchestra, and writes his own songs.
Your Health Retreat Will Be a Life-Changing Experience